Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Getting off track and what to do about it

A big part of the process to attaining success in life is recognizing when you're losing track. The second side to that coin is taking steps to get back on track.

It's been a while since I posted on this blog. I've been engrossed in a lot of different personal and business ventures that I got distracted from carrying on with my thought process and sharing my thoughts on success and what it means, and what you have to do to get on the road to being successful. And I recognize this. So this post is my first step... recognizing that I have lost track.

The second step, as I mentioned above, is taking steps to get back on track. I am working hard not to lose the introspective part of myself as I get busier and busier. Today I want to share with you an interesting post that I read. I will share my thoughts with you about this in my next post, but first I want to encourage you to read it and think on it, especially on the last few paragraphs. The post is from a personal blog and is titled On school and the NCLEX-RN Predictor Exam, and in it the author reflects on taking a calculated risk and the lessons derived from it.

Read it and share your thoughts with me.

No comments: